Sewer Line Repair in Phoenix
Your Sewer Line Repair Experts
When it comes to mainline plumbing, you don’t want to mess around. Ignoring or not properly clearing a clog can lead to serious damage. Some blocked drains can be cleared at the surface level, but that will typically only offer a temporary solution to your problem.
If your sewer lines are showing signs of blockage, Rooter Ranger is ready to tackle the problem at the source with our exceptional sewer line repair services in Phoenix and the surrounding area.
Outside of Arizona, we also provide the same high-quality and affordable sewer line repair services to Las Vegas residents.
We know that dealing with drain problems can be stressful. That’s why we’re committed to making sure your sewer lines are cleared, repaired, and good to go. Call (520) 636-5280 or click “Schedule Now” to make an appointment today.
The Rooter Ranger Process
Sewer Line Repair
Schedule Your Repair
A Plumber Arrives at Your Home
Sewer Line Repair
You can count on us to get the job done right as quickly as possible.
Get the Rooter Ranger 100% Guarantee
Sewer Line Repair Services You Can Trust
Having a clear, functioning sewer line is critical. From cleaning the dishes in your sink to flushing your toilet, your sewer’s job is to remove wastewater without skipping a beat. However, as is the case with every major system in your home, there will come a time when you'll likely encounter a problem that requires a professional.
This is where we come in! At Rooter Ranger, our trusted experts offer dependable sewer line repair to Phoenix residents. Our skilled plumbers determine the best, longest-lasting solution for your unique problem. Once we get to work, we will be as efficient as possible to ensure minimal disruption to your day and routine. Experience the Rooter Ranger difference and give us a call today!
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs Repaired
Since your sewer line is underground, you are not able to physically see the pipe. That means you must look for other signs that there is a problem.
Our Phoenix sewer line repair specialists find these to be the most common warning signs that you have an issue to be addressed:
- Water Pooling: If you notice water collecting in pools in your yard, it can be a telltale sign of a possible breach in your line. This can be very costly to fix, so give Rooter Ranger a call ASAP.
- Multiple Slow drains: Just one slow drain typically means it’s a simple clog that can be removed with a plunger or snake. But when more than one fixture is draining slowly, that’s a telltale sign you have a blockage deeper in your plumbing system.
- Reduced Water Pressure: If there’s a sewer line problem, the performance of your plumbing system can suffer. This includes persistent problems with your faucets or toilet, which might require a call to a professional plumber.
- Bad Smell in Your Yard: There’s no ignoring the smell of sewage around your home. This is a major warning sign that you should call our Phoenix sewer line repair team, because sewage on your property is considered a serious health hazard.
- Increased Rodent and Bug Sightings: Rodents, such as rats, often live in the sewers and can make themselves at home by squeezing through cracks in the sewer line. Similarly, insects can use a cracked drain pipe and stagnant water as a breeding ground and will multiply rapidly. While it might seem that you have a bug and rodent problem, the root cause might actually be your sewer.
No matter what caused the clog or break, you can count on our highly skilled plumbers to provide effective and affordable sewer line repairs in Phoenix and the surrounding area. If you believe your sewer line is past the point of repair, we also offer sewer line replacement services.