Sump Pump Repair in Phoenix
Plumbing Solutions That Exceed Your Expectations
Everyone knows that rain is not an everyday occurrence in Arizona. However, any long-time resident of the desert will tell you that when it does rain, it pours. Especially during monsoon season, your home is at an increased risk for a flooded basement or crawlspace. That’s when a properly working sump pump comes in handy!
To keep your home dry despite how much it rains, we offer professional and reliable sump pump repair services in Phoenix and the surrounding area.
We’ve also expanded to provide the same high-quality, affordable sump pump repair services to Las Vegas residents, as well.
With our team of experienced plumbers, you can trust that the Rooter Ranger team will make sure your unit is good to go come rainy season. Call (520) 636-5280 or click “Schedule Now” to make an appointment today.
The Rooter Ranger Process
Sump Pump Repair
Schedule Your Repair Instantly
Have a Plumber Come to Your Home
Get Your Sump Pump Repaired
Relax with the Rooter Ranger 100% Guarantee
Sump Pump Repairs that You Can Trust
Typically found in basements, sump pumps extract water from homes to prevent flooding. This device gives you peace of mind knowing your property is protected from damage and flooding during heavy rainfall and severe storms. The average sump pump in a Phoenix home can last for seven to ten years, depending on how well it is maintained. Preventive maintenance is the key to ensuring your device stays in peak condition.
If you notice anything unusual with your device, give us a call right away. We will send a certified member of our Phoenix sump pump repair team to check if repair or replacement is required. Don't wait for the next big rainstorm. Call our plumbing experts now!
Signs Your Sump Pump Needs Repaired
Ignoring the warning signs could easily leave you with a flooded basement during the next rainstorm. You want to make sure your device is properly working before a major storm strikes.
Here are the warning signs that it’s time to call the best sump pump repair company in the Phoenix metropolitan area:
- Strange Noises: In general, sump pumps are quiet. If you notice something more than a faint humming, it can be a sign that something is wrong..
- Excessive Vibrations: One of the most important parts of the device is the impeller, which pulls things (like water) toward the sump pump. The impeller can get damaged if hard debris makes its way to the device and would produce noticeable vibrations as it tries to keep moving.
- Failure to Turn On: If the sump pump doesn't turn on, there are a few at home tricks to try (such as untangling a tangled float switch). However, if that does not work, a member of our Phoenix sump pump repair team is ready to help you figure out the problem and resolve it immediately.
- Visible Rust: Rust can be caused by a corroded battery or bacteria, and if left unattended, it can cause your system to clog.
- Motor Failure: While this sometimes is caused by the device becoming accidentally unplugged or an issue with the breaker or fuse, it could also be something more serious, such as a wiring problem. If that is the case, you will want to have assessed ASAP.
With expertly-trained plumbers and affordable pricing, you can trust Rooter Ranger for any sump pump repairs in Phoenix and the surrounding area.